"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy" Proverbs 31:8-9

Monday 23 May 2011

Not just any Ziplock Bag..

When I send items to our Compassion kids, I send them in a ziplock bag, with their name and number, and my name and number on them. I have a variety of bag sizes, and so I choose which bag I use depending on what I am going to send.  All the stickers / bookmarks / photos go in the bag - anything that doesn't need translating.  The letter I leave out of the bag, and paperclip them together.  Only the letter and the bag needs to be labeled, everything inside does not.

I found these sandwich size bags at my local IGA, and I assume they can be found at just about any supermarket, and perhaps even more varieties.
There is Elmo bags and Mr Men.. I thought they were great, and just a bit nicer than sending a plain bag..